CAROLE JOHNSTONE

British Fantasy Award Winner 2014; 3x British Fantasy Award Nominee

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

MY FIRST PRO SALE!!

Got confirmation last week from Allen Ashley, that my story, A Hard Place, was accepted for his brilliant Catastrophia anthology! My name appeared in the same sentence as Simon Clark! Am very chuffed. Am a fair bit beyond very chuffed...
Catastrophia is already to feature the likes of Brian W. Aldiss and Adam Roberts. It is to be published Winter 2010 by PS Publishing, and submissions will remain open until May 31st.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pro sale--and thanks for the note on my blog.

    Most of the time when I blog, I feel like I'm just ranting to myself. You just never know, I guess :) It is, indeed, comforting to know about others struggling to get their fiction out to the masses.

    Thanks again for stopping by "Moving Parts" and best of luck with your sub to Severed Press.

    ReplyDelete