CAROLE JOHNSTONE

British Fantasy Award Winner 2014; 3x British Fantasy Award Nominee

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Black Static Acceptance!

Yay! Andy Cox has accepted Dead Loss for publication in Black Static. This story is one of my favourites, so am very glad it has found a home so quickly! (And yes, I watch far more Deadliest Catch than is good for me...!)

The very lovely (must think of another adjective soon) Peter Tennant - Black Static's resident book reviewer and writer of the regular Case Notes and White Noise, has very kindly mentioned Frenzy as a News item on the TTA website.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. That's some credit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the story getting into Black Static.

    I have to agree with you about Peter Tennant, he's always been very helpful to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrew; think I just lucked into it (but I'm not complaining...)

    And cheers for following my blog, Joe! Are you the Joe Jenkins on Blackhound? I'd be really interested to hear about what films/writing you've done.

    ReplyDelete