CAROLE JOHNSTONE

British Fantasy Award Winner 2014; 3x British Fantasy Award Nominee

Thursday, 1 April 2010

Good News and Reviews!

S.P. Miskowski has recently reviewed Ellen Datlow's Best Horror of the Year Vol.2 over at Shock Room, and has kindly allowed me to post the review of Dead Loss:

'"Dead Loss" by Carole Johnstone is an exquisitely detailed account of a commercial fishing expedition. This marvelous, spooky tale has now been added to the long list of reasons why I do not swim in the ocean. Never. Not under any circumstances. Don't even ask. Carole Johnstone knows why.'
© S.P. Miskowski

I also had a nice surprise a few days ago, when I realised that my short, The Blind Man (Dead Souls anthology; Morrigan Books), has been recommended by Ellen in her 2009 Summation in The Best of...

Coincidentally, Mark Deniz, publisher of Morrigan Books, has very kindly created a fan-page for me on Facebook. Feel free to have a look. Feel free to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment