CAROLE JOHNSTONE

British Fantasy Award Winner 2014; 3x British Fantasy Award Nominee

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Black Static #23

So, it's out and available to buy here!

I'm absolutely loving Richard Wagner's artwork for my story, Electric Dreams. It's better than anything I could have imagined (although, as a nine month old monkey with no arms could draw a better stickman than me, not sure that's as great a compliment as I meant it to be).


Really looking forward to sitting down and having a good read: Black Static is easily the best horror magazine out there.
Even when I'm not in it. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Electric Dreams was the highlight of the issue for me. Also felt it complimented your story in the Dark Minds Anthology. Looking forward to your next BS story too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Ross! It was one of those stories that had been rattling about in my brain for ages - next one's quite a bit different; bit nervous about it...!
    What's new with you? Keep meaning to head over to DM forum again - best intentions and all that. Will try this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carole:

    Your compliments regarding the illustration I was able to develop for your story Electric Dreams in Black Static 23 are much appreciated! I thought that your story was well crafted and I enjoyed reading it!

    Blessings!

    Richard Wagner

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome, Richard; I meant every word! And thanks back :-)

    ReplyDelete