CAROLE JOHNSTONE

British Fantasy Award Winner 2014; 3x British Fantasy Award Nominee

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

A Blog

It's been a shamefully long time since I posted here (I could blame the writing, but that wouldn't be entirely true...)

There are a few things in the offing: my short, Electric Dreams, is to appear in the next issue of Black Static, and three other stories are appearing in various venues that I'll properly announce as soon as I get the go ahead!

A couple of other very exciting projects coming up, but again, must stay schtum for now (makes me sound almost interesting)

So, not much actual news then - but at least it looks like there will be soon! And at least I've managed a blog, however vague.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carole

    Congratulations on your successes. it's good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew. You sound pretty busy too, judging by your website! Keep me posted about what you're doing :-)

    ReplyDelete