CAROLE JOHNSTONE

British Fantasy Award Winner; 3x British Fantasy Award Nominee

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Skinner Box

Skinner Box is out today!

This will be my first novelette from Tor.com, a publisher I've wanted to be published by for years. I am VERY pleased!

A bit of a departure for me, Skinner Box is a sci-fi story about a seemingly routine scientific mission to Jupiter that goes horribly wrong--in the most part, because of the crew.

Be warned, it's full of sex and violence (why, oh why can I never say that without immediately thinking "...a heavy bass line is my kind of silence..."* etc.) Because I'm sad.

However, despite all that, and a whole lot of what I hope will be surprising/shocking twists, Skinner Box is, at its black dark heart, a love story. So there.

I hope you enjoy it.

Available to buy:
Amazon UK   Amazon   Amazon CA   Amazon AU
And it will cost you a mere £0.94 / $1.19!

 

*©Dizzee Rascal/Armand van Helden; Bonkers, 2009 (obv)